Your agreement with us
This is our ‘small print’ but it might not be as small as you expect.
1.1 The following terms and conditions relate to goods which you are offering to purchase from Clays Golf(“our/this website”). Please read the terms and conditions carefully as they preside over your usage of this website. We will be incapable to process any offer to purchase goods or services until you have done so. If there is anything written in the terms and conditions you do not understand feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0)1978 661406.
1.2 By making an offer to purchase you agree to be obliged to fill the provisions of the agreement between you and us. If you do not agree to these provisions do not place an order.
1.3 You must be at least 16 years of age to register for this service. By submitting an order, you confirm that you are at least 16 years of age and that you accept these terms and conditions of purchase.
1.4 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and are not under any requirements to advise you of these changes.
Your agreement with us
1. These terms and conditions, together with the order form, invoice/receipt, constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the provision of the goods and services you have offered to purchase and supersede any previous agreements or proposals written or aural between us in relation to this and all past courses of dealing or industry custom.
2. Nothing on our website (“www.claysgolf.co.uk”) is intended to mean that we are making a legal offer to you to provide the goods or services, we are inviting you to make a legal offer to us for you to purchase the goods or services. It is entirely at our discretion to reject or accept your offer of purchase.
3. This agreement is only agreed when we have accepted your offer to purchase the goods and have sent you an invoice or receipt that includes the date of the agreement being accepted which will be the date shown on said invoice or receipt.
4. All prices on our website are given in UK pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT. (Note: We only accept payment in UK Pounds Sterling.)
5. Our agreement of your offer to purchase goods is entirely subject to their availability. Our acknowledgment of order acceptance via e-mail or web is not a guarantee of delivery. We will inform you of our inability to deliver the goods or services you have offered to purchase and provide a full refund. In the event we are unable to fulfil only part of your order we will take the amount of the whole order from your credit card and on dispatch a full refund for the unavailable goods will be made.
6. Every effort has been made to provide accurate descriptions and prices of the goods we sell. In the event of an error of pricing or description we will inform you as soon as possible. If we were to notify you of such an error you will have two options (a) confirming your offer to purchase subject to the amended price or description or (b) cancelling your offer to purchase and receive a full refund for any goods that may have already been purchased.
7. Payment can be made using any of the methods listed on this website (“Function18.com”) and will be debited from your account or card when we have accepted your offer to purchase goods from us.
Returns and refund policy
8. At Clays Golf we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us online. With this in mind we have tried to make our returns policy as simple as possible. Returns details are specified in our ‘Returns’ information section.
9. All deliveries will be dealt with in accordance with the details specified in our ‘Delivery’ information section.
10. We currently accept the following methods of payment.
Credit/debit cards –
Visa Debit / Delta
Switch / Maestro
Please note we do not accept PayPal instore.
Your right to cancel this agreement
11. Subject to the Distance Selling Regulations, you have ten days from the Commencement date (“cooling off period”) in which to cancel this agreement if you, for any reason, are unsatisfied with the goods or services which you have received. This period begins the day after your goods have been delivered.
12. If you wish to cancel your agreement you must notify Clays Golf of this fact in writing and send your notification to us via e-mail or post. Contact details may be found below.
13. Upon cancellation of the agreement you are obliged to return the goods we have delivered to you. Upon receipt of the returned goods we will exchange the goods or will issue you a refund of the full price you paid for the goods. You should return all goods in accordance with our ‘Returns Policy’.
10. If you have any questions or problems with these terms and conditions or any other aspect of www.claysgolf.co.uk, or if you have a complaint you can call us on +44 (0)1978 661406 or contact us by email email@example.com. You may also contact us in writing at –
Clays Golf, Bryn Estyn Road, Wrexham, LL13 9UB.
We aim to respond to any communication received as quickly as possible.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
12 We may ask for your age, name, telephone number, home address, email address, competitions, prize draws or membership sign ups. When a purchase is made on our site, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address and payment method details. We may obtain information about your usage of our website to help us develop and improve it further.
WHAT THE DATA WILL BE USED FOR?
13. Your data will enable us and our processors, to fulfil your order and to notify you about important functionality changes.
14. We will also send you email newsletters from time to time to inform you about our products, services, promotions and special offers from function18.com. If you do not wish to receive email newsletters simply unsubscribe from the email at any time or send an email to our customer services division on firstname.lastname@example.org in each case writing “unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
15. We comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
16. We may from time to time make our mailing list available to other reputable companies whose products and services may be of interest to you. You can opt out at any time by checking the third party opt-out box in any of the areas where your details are requested on the website or by sending an email to our customer services division on email@example.com writing “unsubscribe” in the subject heading. You may unsubscribe from the mailing list of any third parties which have already sent you information or material by clicking on the appropriate unsubscribe link within the newsletter or by sending an email to our customer services division on firstname.lastname@example.org and writing “unsubscribe 3rd Party” in the subject heading.
17. In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. One of the purposes for which we may disclose your address and postcode details is to check against the IMRG Security Alert or any other Fraud Prevention Scheme. At all times where we disclose your information it will remain secure.
Types of Membership
18. The different types of Membership are set out on the membership page. Clays Golf may withdraw vary or introduce new Membership options from time to time.
For your information:-
Standard full memberships (2 payment options)
Pre-paid at the start of the Agreement and become due for renewal at the end of the twelve
Paid by instalments, the payments will be by way of equal monthly instalments by Direct
Debit. Payment is made by Direct Debit and must not be cancelled during the first 12 monthly instalments or thereafter until the agreement comes to an end. Membership paid by monthly instalments may be higher than
the annual equivalent due to the admin fee charge.
Simply play memberships (1 payment option)
Pre-paid at the start of the agreement and become due for renewal or top up when points have ran out.
19. Change of membership
A Member can upgrade or downgrade a Membership at any time upon payment of the appropriate Membership Fees and supporting proof. A new 12 month agreement and must be signed.
Details of opening hours of Clays Golf are available online. Clays Golf reserves the right to change the golf clubs opening times at its reasonable discretion upon giving such reasonable notice as possible in the circumstances.
Membership fees and other charges
20. Details of the type of Membership and Membership Fees as at the date of joining are provided on the Membership page.
21. Upon becoming a Member, the Member will pay the applicable Membership Fees as set out on the Membership Agreement, which may include an admin fee.
22. Payments by monthly instalment are due regardless of the usage of the facilities. Once you have setup the Direct Debit using our online payment facility – GoCardless – you are required to pay a minimum of 12 months. In the event of any failure to meet any payments due, entrance to the golf club and the use of the facilities will be suspended until payment is made. Failure to bring your account up to date within four weeks may result in the remaining balance of your initial agreement being passed to a third party to pursue the debt. If payments reject on more than one occasion Clays Golf has the right to charge an additional administration fee.
23. Upon your renewal date each year you will have the right to choose a new payment method. By choosing to renew annually you are committing to membership for a further 12 months and membership cannot be cancelled.
Follow Us On