We are pleased to tell you that our driving range will re-open as of 9am on Monday 15th of June. See our opening times.
Please continue to maintain social distancing rules and follow the guidelines below that we have put in place whilst using the driving range. Anyone who doesn’t adhere to these guidelines will politely be asked to leave the driving range.
Using The Range
- On arrival, you will need to collect a sanitised basket from the golf reception. Ensure you have topped up your card or have one of our accepted payment methods ready as stated below.
- Please enter the driving range using our one way system and purchase your balls from the machine located 20 yards down the driving range.
- Choose your bay. Please do not leave your bay until you are ready to leave.
- Please return your basket to the golf reception and follow our one way exit system out of the driving range.
Prices & Accepted Payment Methods
30 balls £3, 60 balls £5, 90 Balls £6
Pay By Card
As usual, you can top up your loyalty card or membership card at the golf reception by contactless or card payment only. To set up a loyalty card, simply visit the golf reception upon arrival. A minimum top up of £15 is required to set up a loyalty card.
Pay by Cash
Our driving range machine also accepts £2 coins, £1 coins, 50p’s, 20p’s and 10p’s. We will not be issuing any change for the range for the foreseeable future therefore please ensure you bring your own along.
18 Hole Golf Course
First and foremost, the safety and well-being of our staff and you the golfer is always our number one priority. We are currently undertaking strict social distancing measures as well as booking restrictions until we receive further instructions from Wales Golf or the Welsh Government.
The following guidelines will come into effect as of Monday 1st June 2020.
We are now permitting three balls and fourballs from different households to play.
Members can book tee times between the hours of 7am & 6pm and will have priority on bookings from 7am – 11am every day.
Members must book a tee time using the BRS app, online or alternatively by the calling our Golf Team on 01978 661406.
Visitor Bookings & Pre Payment
Visitors can book tee times between the hours of 11am – 6pm.
Visitors can book a tee time by calling our Golf Team on 01978 661406. Pre payment is required.
Prior To Your Round
- Check in for your round at the Golf Reception. If you require to speak to a member of staff, call us on 01978 661406 ext 1.
- Enter the golf course using the Social Distancing route.
- Scorecards will be unavailable. There is a number of scorecard apps on a smartphone you can download to record your score.
Whilst On the Golf Course
- Use social distancing (2 metre rule) on the tees, greens and throughout the golf course.
- Always leave the flag in the hole. DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAG.
- All of our holes are now fitted with a device to retrieve your ball from the cup. Once your ball is holed. Simply pull up the lift the ball retriever and your ball will come out.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from the golf course. You can take a preferred lie within 6 inches, no closer to the hole. Please smooth the sand over after you have played your shot using your feet or club.
- All golf ball cleaners will be unavailable. Golfers are advised to wipe their own golf balls on their towel.
- Golfers should only pick their own ball up.
- Do not share any equipment, such as golf clubs or rangefinders
- Don’t shake hands before or after your game.
For emergencies whilst out on the golf course please dial 999.
After Your Round
- The shoe cleaner will be unavailable.
- Please follow the Social Distancing route back to the car park.
Stay safe, play safe.